Saturday, January 11, 2014

About me...the one and only C-A-T....

Hi guys!

My name is Catherine and I'm a blessed wife and mother of two.  I am sort of a jack of all trades -always trying to master something...LOL!  This blogging has been in the works for quite a while but it's only now that my dreams and plans have come to fruition.  With the love and support from my family and friends, hopefully I can make this a success.  When I say that it's been in the works, I've been "talking" about it, "thinking" about it, but just now got around to actually "doing" it.  Procrastination at it's finest....the pressure usually yields the best results.  But trust that I may be slow to start, but that's only because I've been planning out each and every detail to it's fullest so that hopefully execution is flawless...<- well at least in my mind that is....

I am currently a kindergarten teacher and have been teaching for eight wonderful years.  I have taught all of the grades except first.  I have a 9 month old precious prince and a 10 year old posh princess.  Feel free to join me in this journey of motherhood, DIY (Do It Yourself) projects, scrap booking, educational themes, organizational strategies, motivational quotes, diet/healthy eating (as you can see, I'm very "healthy" and also (currently) first birthday planning.

I can't promise the greatest organization of ideas, or the "best" deals on the internet right now, but it will be one fun interesting ride!

Lets do it!

- Catherine